Marland One-Way CECON Clutches (CECON = Completely Enclosed for Continuous Operation) are designed for applications where one or more of the following conditions exist:
- Shaft speeds exceed the permissible maximum for standard clutches, clutch couplings or backstops.
- Uninterrupted, continuous operation is required
- Operation under extremely wet, dusty, abrasive or other adverse atmospheric conditions; or on unprotected outdoor applications; or subject to high ambient temperature.
- Shaft axis is not horizontal, as on cement kiln drives. Lubrication maintenance must be provided on a no "down-time" basis.
CECON units are available with a disconnect feature that provides physical separation of the input and output shafts. This allows maintenance to be performed on the non-energized driver while the disconnect CECON is locked out in the disconnect position.
- View port which allows visual confirmation of disconnect/connect status
- Full-speed testing of isolated equipment prior to reconnection
- Direct replacement for existing CEUS and CEUHS units
- Operates in Adverse Atmospheres Reduced Downtime
- Long Service Life Minimum Maintenance
- High Speeds Continuous Operation Operates in Adverse Atmospheres